- Personal Attention
Each and every client works with one of our founding partners, and gets first-class service.
- Respected Attorneys
Our firm has been recognized by the leading attorney ranking services, as leaders in our field.
- No Fee. Unless We Win.
We don't charge upfront fees. If we don't win, there are no fees period.
- Protecting Your Best Interests
We are on your side. We tell you your options and are 100% transparent.
There’s an old saying that goes like this, “If you don’t know your rights; you don’t have any.” Accidents and injuries happen and they’re often due to someone else’s actions. As a result, it’s only natural that the injured party ask for compensation for their injury.
Problems arise when fair compensatin is denied the injured person. Insurance companies are aware that a person may not fully know their legal rights and may attempt to underpay that person, or not pay at all. This is when the services of a personal injury lawyer can come in handy. A personal injury lawyer can help ensure that the injured gets his or her due justice.
Personal injury that results from an auto accident can be tough emotionally, physically, mentally and financially. Quite often, the money spent for legal representation is well worth the effort. There may be complex legal rules or a severity of injuries that make figuring out the compensation extremely difficult. A lawyer’s involvement will encourage the insurance company to settle your claim in good faith.
Several types of injuries and accidents that almost certainly require a lawyer’s help include:
- Injuries That Create Long-Term or Permanent Injuries. An accident can cause physical disability or affect your appearance for a long time. The assistance of a personal injury lawyer will likely help you get the most from your claim.
- Severe Injuries – Insurance compensations are determined by the severity of an injury and the projected recovery time for the injured person. It can be worth the legal expense to make sure that your compensation is the highest range possible.
- Medical Malpractice – It’s possible to suffer temporary or permanent injury due to careless treatment at the hands of medical practitioners such as doctors, nurses, laboratory technicians and other medical providers. These cases can be complex, and are best left to competent lawyers with experience in handling these type of cases.
- Exposure to toxic substances – Contaminants, sometimes toxic, can be found in the air, water, soil, food and other products. An injury claim can be extremely difficult to prove because complex data may need to be gathered and presented. Required evidence may be difficult to come by without the expert help of a skilled lawyer.
Personal injury laws can vary by state. Without the help and advice of an experienced lawyer, it’s highly unlikely the average person will know what they’re legally entitled to. This lack of knowledge and experience on behalf of the injured can place them at the mercy of an insurance adjuster. If you or a loved one has been injured, seek out the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer who can help ensure that you receive due justice.
What Our Clients Say About Us
"I had an accident that almost cost me my life. At first I was not going to pursue a case because, I was thinking how could I afford an attorney being a college student? But Farar Law changed all of..." -Rhyann H.Read More
"I was driving home merging onto the 110 S/B FWY, when I was rear-ended. Immediately, I felt pain to my lower back and neck. Initially I thought I would be okay, but as time went by I wasn't feeling any..." -Robert F.Read More
"My daughter and I, were victims of a drunk driver. He went off the freeway and landed on my vehicle. My back window was shattered and my baby was in the backseat. Luckily we were okay. Sore and bruised, but..." -Amanda Ortega.Read More
"I had an accident that almost cost me my life. At first I was not going to pursue a case because, I was thinking how could I afford an attorney being a college student? But Farar Law changed all of..." -Fabian V.Read More