Farar & Lewis LLP was founded by Joel D. Farar. Mr. Farar possesses extensive knowledge of personal injury law, as well as a steadfast dedication to helping injured individuals. He recognizes that the aftermath of an accident can be overwhelming and filled with suffering. That is why he has devoted his life to helping accident victims obtain the financial compensation and justice they need and deserve.
As a litigation and trial attorney dedicated to the protection of the rights of his injured clients, Mr. Farar practices throughout Southern California and is an active member of several legal associations. Mr. Farar is a lifetime member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum whose members are limited to trial attorneys who have obtained a settlement or verdict of one million dollars or more. Mr. Farar was also named a 2012 – 2017 Super Lawyer Rising Star, an honor awarded to no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in California.
Mr. Farar is a graduate of the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law in Los Angeles, California.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Motor Vehicle / Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2007
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2012 – 2015
- Million Dollar Advocate Forums
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life time member
- English (Primary)