Farar & Lewis LLP – is pleased to announce our new scholarship – specifically geared towards law school students and political science students.
In order to apply, write a 500+ word essay, on why an education is important. Give us examples of how you’ve persevered through the obstacles in order to get an education. What have you learned from these challenges, and how will that prepare you for the challenges you face as a student in a higher education environment? Show examples, and defend your answer.
This scholarship can be used for any school related expenses, such as tuition and books.
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Participants must be enrolled at an accredited college, or university in the U.S.A.
- First maintain a cumulate Grade Point (average (GPA of at least 3.0 (or equivalent))
- Submissions must be received by 2/5/2017
- Please send your information and submission via email to:email@example.com
- There is no application fee
There is no application form. All we ask is you send in your essay and contact information to scholarship@Fararlaw.com
The winners of this scholarship will be listed on our Facebook page.
In your submission please include the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Transcript of your GPA, unofficial transcript are accepted
- School you are currently attended